Alliance Family Law – Corporate Social Responsibility
Alliance Legal Services recognises we have a commitment to the broader community and we offer support through a number of channels, including:
- Cristina provides free advice through the Womens Legal Centre roster.
- Angela provides free legal advice at the Legal Advice Bureau run by the ACT Law Society in accordance with their roster.
- We offer a no charge service to witness signatures on documents*, subject to the availability of a solicitor or JP.
We have made a commitment to offer financial support to selected charities and events:
- We make a contribution of $25 to the Sunrise Children’s Village (www.scv.org.au) for each new client.
- We invite each new client to match this contribution $ for $.
- We budget $2,000 each year for ad-hoc support for charitable events and causes throughout the year with a commitment to donate any unused funds each year to Hands Across Canberra (www.handsacrosscanberra.org.au).
*Please note if you require legal advice on documents you will need to make an appointment through our contact page or call on 62232400. We are only able to offer legal advice on family law, criminal law, and wills and estates.