Corporate Social Responsibility
We have a commitment to the broader community. We operate a virtually paperless office, we shred and recycle the majority of our paper,our carbon footprint has been reduced through new lighting technology, we operate a family friendly workplace we offer flexible working arrangements. We offer support to a small number of charities.
- Cristina provides free advice through the Womens Legal Centre.
- Angela provides free advice at the Legal Advice Bureau run by the ACT Law Society.
- We offer a no charge service to witness signatures on documents subject to the availability of a solicitor or JP*.
We have made a commitment to offer financial support to selected charities and events:
- We make a contribution of $25 to the Sunrise Children’s Village (www.scv.org.au) for each new client.
- We invite each new client to match this contribution $ for $.
- We budget $2,000 each year for ad-hoc support for charitable events and causes throughout the year with a commitment to donate any unused funds each year to Hands Across Canberra (www.handsacrosscanberra.org.au).
We support the Women’s Legal Centre
The Women’s Legal Centre ACT is a specialist legal service based in Canberra, providing legal and non-legal support to Canberra’s most vulnerable women. The Women’s Legal Centre ACT is a feminist, nationally accredited community legal centre, providing free advice, assistance and in some instances, representation to women about a range of issues concerning family and employment. For more information click here.
*Please note if you require legal advice on documents you will need to make an appointment through our contact page or call on 62232400. We are only able to offer legal advice on family law, criminal law, and wills and estates.