The Family Court and Federal Circuit Court launched two brand new websites on Friday 29 May, to replace the former www.familylawcourts.gov.au portal, which was simultaneously shut down.
The revamp is designed to provide a more effective user experience, with enhanced navigation, an increased range of features, and improved accessibility for smartphone and tablet users.
Users will find helpful new features such as an online services section, a ‘How do I?’ section and an online subscription form. The websites will also offer dedicated landing pages for:
- separated couples and families;
- migrants, refugees and language support;
- family violence;
- grandparents and other carers;
- kids and young people;
- people with disabilities;
- Indigenous Australians;
- rural and remote Australians;
- mental health and emotional wellbeing; and
- general federal law (Federal Circuit Court only).
Further, the sites will now offer full automation of the court lists.
Please make sure you update any links or bookmarks you have.